Saturday, April 7, 2007

Gifts From Janet

by Sis. Sally Cook and Sis. Lois Freeman


My love for my grandmother to my nieces, nephews and cousins

My love for my family to my brother, Dickie

My love of art to my nephew, Doug

My love of music to my aunt, Barbara

My love of buying to my aunt, Sally

My generous spirit to my friend, Clata

My love of helping to my friend, Michelle

My love of computers to my friend, Lois

My calm and gentle spirit to my friend, Bro. Freeman

My organizational skills to my pastor, Elder Nathan

My love for dining out with friends to my friends, Donna and Geraldine

My love for Hallowed Hills to my friend, Elder James

My love for the Lord to all of my family and friends

It was God’s will that I left you so early. I will miss you all dearly.

Love,
Janet

No comments: